Jimmy White has had Five No.1 STS Main AC/Hot AC Chart singles, 1 STS Main Top 40 No.1 single, 14 No.1 Independent AC and 5 No. 1 Independent Country singles in a row. Also, 5 Billboard AC Top 50 singles with two reaching the Billboard AC 40, and 6 FMQB AC Top 10 singles in a row.
He also has had three music videos reach a total of over 3,000,000 plays on YouTube and worldwide: “Good Friends Are Hard To Find” (2,000,000+), “Katy Did” and “Forever and a Day” (each nearly 600,000).
CD: “One Track Heart”
- Billboard and Cashbox Recommended
- “My My Maria” BB and CB recommended
- Billboard Hot 100
- Sale of over 50,000 units via TV marketing campaign
2004/Re-released in 2007:
CD: “Hidden Pictures”
- Contains 2 AC No. 1 singles (details below)
- Contains “Good Friends Are hard To Find”, 2.2 million video views (below)
Singles released in 2006:
Single: “Change My Life”
- No. 1 on the STS Main (National) AC Chart for 2 weeks
- No. 1 on the STS Indie AC Chart for 10 weeks
Single: “One Track Heart”
- No. 1 on the STS Main (National) AC Chart for 5 weeks.
- No. 1 on the STS Indie AC Chart for 14 weeks
- No. 4 on the New Music Weekly Top 40/AC Hot 100 Singles Chart
AWARD: Nominated “Best New Artist”, New Music Awards, Hollywood, CA
AWARD: WINNER “Crossover Artist of the Year” – New Music Awards, Hollywood, CA
Featured performer at the New Music Awards Show, Avalon Theatre, Hollywood, CA
Single: “Sure Feels Like Love”
- No. 4 STS Main AC Chart
- No. 1 STS Indie AC Chart, 8 weeks
- No. 1 Independent Music Network Mainstream Chart, 8 weeks
CD: Sure Feels Like Love
Single: “Someone I Used To Know” – (also on “Hidden Pictures”)
- No. 1 Independent Music Network Mainstream chart, 5 weeks
- No. 1 STS Indie AC Charts, 5 weeks
- No. 5 STS Main (National) AC Chart
- No. 1 STS Main (National) AC Chart , 2 weeks
- No. 1 STS Indie AC Chart, 10 weeks
- No. 1 IMN AC 12 weeks.
Video: “ I Wish You Peace” – This has become a staple at music video networks/shows nationwide. It has been on the Gospel Music Channel’s Holiday Video Playlist for 4 years in a row. The Gospel Music Channel (GMC) reaches over 45 million households in the US alone.
Video – “Angel Eyes (A Wedding Song)”
Single: “So Far Behind”
- No. 1 IMN Mainstream Chart, 14 weeks
- No. 1 STS Indie AC Chart, 14 weeks
- No. 2, STS Main (National) AC Chart, Top 5 for 16 weeks
- Top 10, FMQB AC Chart
2009 Winner “Crossover Artist Of The Year”, New Music Awards
First ever 2 time winner of this award.
2009 Winner “Best Male Artist”, IMN Independent Music Awards, Los Angeles, CA
Single: “Just What I Need” (Duet with Jonell Mosser)
- #1 on both the Independent Music Network ‘s AC and Country Chart (first time in this chart’s history to have an artist at #1 on both charts at the same time) for 16 weeks in a row. No. 1 on both charts for 20 weeks each, 40 weeks total.
- Top 10, FMQC National AC Chart, 4 weeks
- Single also entered the Mediabase/Billboard AC Top 40 chart, reaching #38.
- #4 on the New Music Weekly Hot 100 Singles Chart
- #1 on the STS Indie AC Chart for 20 weeks.
- #2 on the National STS Main AC Chart, Top 5 for 19 weeks.
- #33 on the FMQB overall AC 40 Chart for the entire year.
2010 “Best AC Group / Duo” with Jonell Mosser for “Just What I Need”
New Music Awards, Hollywood, CA
2010 “Best Male Artist”, IMN Music Awards, First ever 2 time winner of this award
Single: “Katy Did” – Fall 2010 – March 2011
#1 on both the Independent Music Network Country and AC charts (again holding both spots at the same time by the same artist) for 12 weeks each. 16 AC weeks, total and 14 Country weeks, total. Another first for the Independent Music Network charts.
- No. 1 on the New Music Weekly/STS Main (National) AC chart
- No. 2 on the New Music Weekly Top 40/AC Hot 100 Singles Chart
- No. 1* STS Hot AC40 Indie Chart For 16 weeks
- No. 40* Mediabase /Billboard AC Top 40 Chart
- Reached No. 9 on the FMQB national AC chart, Top 10 for 6 weeks
- Hit No. 2 on Indie World Country chart, largest independent Country chart in the nation.
Video: “Katy Did” – Was incredibly well received across the nation, in Europe and Australia.
Video currently has over 500,000 plays on YouTube.
Single: “Forever and a Day”
- Tied with Steven Tyler for #1 Most Added record in the country on FMQB AC in May 2011.
- No. 1 on both the IMN Country and Mainstream Charts for 5 weeks.
- No. 2 on STS Main AC Main chart, Top 5 for 12 weeks.
- No. 1* STS /AC40 Indie Chart/NMW for 8 weeks
- No. 4* on the STS Top 40/HotAC Hot 100 Singles Chart. Top 5 for 12 weeks.
- Reached No. 45 on the Billboard AC Top 200.
- No. 7 for 2 weeks on the National FMQB AC chart. Top 10 for 6 weeks.
- Hit No. 1 on the Indie World Country Chart, largest independent Country chart in the nation.
- Video: “Forever and a Day” (nearly 600,000 plays on YouTube).
CD: “Two Cities”, a 26 song double CD, Released September 2011.
“A remarkable work” and …“One of the best albums of 2011”
John Shelton Ivany, Hard Rock Café, JSI Top 21.
Single: “Hard Ride” – released October 3, 2011
- No. 1* on the STS / New Music Weekly Main National Top 40 Chart.
- No. 1 *on the STS/ New Music Weekly Main National AC Chart.
- No. 1* on the National STS Hot 100 Singles Chart (combined Top 40 and AC/Hot AC)
- Reached No. 8 on the national FMQB AC Chart
- Reached No. 43 on the Billboard AC chart, Top 50 for 8 weeks
- No. 1* AC40 Indie Chart/NMW
- No. 1 on the STS/New Music Weekly Indie Top 40 chart.
- No. 1* Country Top30 Chart/IMN
- No. 1* Mainstream Top30 Chart/IMN
- #1 on Indie World Country Chart, the largest independent country chart in the world.
New Video :
- “Good Friends Are Hard To Find”, October 2011 (over 2,300,000 video plays)
- Song is on both “Hidden Pictures” and “Sure Feels Like Love”.
- Also on fundraising album, “Bands 4 Bella”, the Bella Moss Foundation, London, England.
- “Best Male Artist” for an unprecedented 3rd year in a row, IMN Music Awards, Los Angeles, CA
- Best Video “Forever and a Day” – IMN Music Awards
- Crossover Artist of the Year – IMN Music Awards
- Set the IMN record for most nominations in a single show, most awards in one show and most nominations and awards, lifetime.
- “Record Of the Year”, “Hard Ride”, New Music Awards, Hollywood, CA.
- “Male Artist of the Year”, New Music Awards, Hollywood, CA.
- Won this award over fellow nominees Michael Buble and Steven Tyler.
- Jimmy’s 5th New Music Award since 2007.
- He is the most nominated artist ever at the New Music Awards, both for a single show and lifetime.
- “Best Male Artist” – IMN Music Awards, Los Angeles, CA
- Jimmy’s unprecedented 4th “Best Male Artist” in a row.
- He remains the most nominated and winning artist in IMN history.
Single: “Warm” – Released May 25, 2012
- No. 1 STS Main National AC/Hot AC Chart.
- No. 8 FMQB National AC Chart, Top 10 for 4 weeks
- No. 43, Billboard AC Chart
- Billboard “Most Added” for 4 weeks
- No. 7, STS /New Music Weekly Hot 100 Singles Chart (combined Top 40 and AC/Hot AC)
- No. 1 IMN Mainstream chart 6 weeks, No. 1 IMN Country chart
- No. 1 STS AC Indie Chart, 8 weeks
- On FMQB AC “Most Added” records in the country list for 6 weeks
- Twice the No. 2 Most added record in the country
“I Wish You Peace” made the regular holiday playlist on 5 Billboard stations in 2011, reaching
the Top 5 on KWAV in Monterrey, CA,. Also Top 10 in Milwaukee and Top 20 Upstate NY
and the largest station in Boston, MA, all Billboard reporters.
“I Wish You Peace” was, by far, the Most Added record in the country on FMQB AC in mid- December, 2011 at No. 1 with 28 “adds” for the week. In 2010, it was the highest debuting single of the year on FMQB AC.
This success has been repeated in 2012 and 2013 as “Peace” has become a holiday staple for programmers worldwide.
CD: “My Mom Joined The Circus
- Includes Hall of Fame Musicians Gary Mallaber (Steve Miller Band, Van Morrison, Bruce Springsteen) and the Kenny Rogers Band.
Single: “Michaela” – Top 10 Most Added and Downloaded, PlayMPE